Broadwater School offer a wide variety of work experience opportunities for Year 10 students every July. In addition, we share with students options for virtual work experience as and when they are presented to us, some of which are listed below:
Speakers for Schools Work Experience
Please click HERE to see some fantastic work experience opportunities running May - July 2022 from Speakers for Schools, including a spotlight opportunity with the RAF.
Coco-Cola Work Experience
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners has launched their new on-demand virtual work experience programme.
- The work experience programme designed for young people aged 14-18 and is free
- The duration is 2 hours and students can work through at their own pace
- Students will gain important skills for their CV, future applications and interviews
- There is the opportunity to have a go at a real industry challenge and create a social media campaign
- CCEP has worked with Whizz-Kidz to ensure young people with mobility issues and disabilities have the opportunity to participate in these on-demand opportunities.
Springpod October Virtual Work Experience Programmes-click HERE for more information. Fantastic opportunities to gain valuable experience in a variety of sectors!
Cap Gemini Work Experience Opportunity: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/capgemini-schools-programme/capgemini-work-experience-programme/
NHS Virtual Work Experience programme for Nursing, Midwifery, Paramedicine, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Dietetics, Radiography, Prosthetics and Orthotics, Speech and language therapy and Pharmacy is now open. https://alliedhealthmentor.org/nhs-healthcare-careers-virtual-work-experience/