All students are required to wear school uniform and to maintain high standards of dress and appearance. The uniform, listed below, is simple, competitively priced and easily obtainable. Please ensure that all items of clothing, including PE kit, are clearly marked with your child’s name. Students must wear full uniform to and from school.
Please note that all uniform/ PE kit in bold must be purchased from Valentino School wear. www.valentinoschoolwear.com. Valentino’s can deliver to school within 3 days of ordering.
Broadwater School Uniform
- Broadwater School blazer
- White shirt (long or short sleeve with collar and a top button, not a sports shirt)
- Black, long sleeved sweater with Broadwater logo (optional)
- Knee-length black skirt with blue piping. The school Valentino skirt is compulsory.
- Black tailored trousers
- Black tie with blue stripe and house colour. Must be worn to reach the waistband of the skirt or trousers
- Black, leather style shoes (Shoes that can be polished). No trainers or canvas shoes.
- Black socks or natural coloured/black tights. Tights should be plain and not patterned.
- Black or dark coloured outdoor coat to be worn to/from school and outside during break/lunch.
- Navy & sky blue polo shirt or skort
- Navy & sky blue socks
- Navy & sky blue shorts
- White short socks
- Football boots
- Gum shields and shin pads (hockey and football)
- *Sports outdoor games shirt (long sleeved)
- Plain navy track pant (not compulsory)
- *Optional: Unisex Broadwater leggings
Additional Uniform/Standards Requirements
- Students must also wear full uniform to and from school.
- If students arrive at school wearing incorrect uniform, a sanction will be given or they will be given a strike on their Ready to Learn card.
- Extreme hair styles must not be worn. Hair must not be dyed an unnatural colour. No.1 and 0 cut is not acceptable nor are tramlines.
- Hairbands must be dark colours and headscarves worn for religious reasons should be black and without ornament or decoration.
- No jewellery is permitted except for a single stud in one ear lobe. No other jewellery allowed.
- Natural discrete make-up is only acceptable. No false eyelashes and natural eyebrows only. No nail polish or ‘gels’.
- Boys should be clean-shaven. Boys who choose, for religious reasons, to grow a beard may do so if granted permission by the Head Teacher.
- Outdoor coats should be plain anorak or conventional coat style, warm and weather-proof without large motifs or large check patterns. Sweatshirts, denim or leather jackets, camouflage jackets or those decorated with garish or written motifs or tassels are not acceptable.
The school reserves the right not to accept garments, hairstyles or other aspects of appearance which may adversely affect the good name of the school.
Examples of shoes that meet the school’s uniform policy
Examples of shoes that DO NOT meet the school’s uniform policy
Please see sample page below from our School Planner regarding uniform requirements.
When you are ready to order, please click HERE to be taken to the Valentino's Uniform page.