Latest Well-Being Information
Our Well-Being page contains a wealth of information to support students and their families. Click HERE to go to our Well-being page.
Below is some of our latest information...
Click HERE to download the latest Help During Lockdown 3 document which includes details on Online Safety and an EIKON Parent Webinar.
Click HERE to see the latest Health and Well-being Guide for Parents
Click HERE to see the latest information and video on Kooth. What are Kooth?
- We are an online mental wellbeing service for children and young people/ for adults (depending on which service you’re referring to).
- We encourage you to refer to us as an online mental wellbeing community as peer support is a huge part of what we provide.
- We have a range of different features that support our service users:
- Content featuring articles written by users
- Discussion boards
- Mini activity hub
- Log and track personal goals
- Reflection on personal journals
- Chats with our friendly team of qualified professionals
Click HERE to see the latest Headspace Guide to Meditation. Some suggested videos are:
Netflix Guide to Meditation trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H77PL7SlI1M
Mini meditation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldFD-L-Csz0
What is mindfulness? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN6g2mr0p3Q
How to tame your inner mind monkey - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxyVCjp48S4